Monday, February 18, 2013

Going around in circles at KKKK

Hello Everyone!

Now any eagle-eyed Kenny K fans out there will know that this post is late. I've been having intermittent internet troubles and of course I couldn't get on to Blogger when it was time to get this post live. Thankfully it seems to have woken up in a happier mood today so here I am!

Our newest challenge at Kenny K's Krafty Krew is

GOING AROUND IN CIRCLES

Funnily enough, I don't use circles very often at all with my card creations. I think I am just a big fan of squares!

For my DT work I used the fantastic digi image - Airborne.


Such a fantastic image for a guy card don't you think? I used some fantastic button design paper, used a die to cut out loads of circles from matching card stock and added some blue buttons. The image was coloured with copics and the sentiment is a Woodland Folk clear stamp.

Our sponsors for this week's challenge are


offering FIVE digi's of the winner's choice


 and

offering a $20 gift certificate to their shop.

I hope you'll play along with us!

Also entered into the following challenges:
Cards Galore - One for the men
The Corrosive Challenge blog - Rainbow Bright
Here come the boys - lots of layers
My Time to Craft - Men only


Tracey
x

6 comments:

Kim. said...

Lovely male card and the circles work brilliantly, I would never of thought to do this. Love the colours used. Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Time To Craft.
Kim xXx

Regan said...

Fantastic masculine card, Tracey! Love the button paper and your coloring is terrific! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
{hugs}
Regan

Im just me - Marleen said...

A beautiful project. Thank you for evtering the Cards Galore Challenge x

Suzilou said...

This is such a great image and love your colours. Still need to colour this fella up, makes a fab male card :)

CarlaKH said...

What a great card- love the circles and the image is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenges!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your gorgeous work with us at Here Come The Boys! Good Luck in the challenge! Woo x