Monday, November 5, 2012

Something a little different..

Hello friends!

My normal blog posting has been suspended for this extra special post to apply for the Kenny K Krafty Krew Design Team.

Those that have been following me for a while know all about my fondess for Kenny K images, and this DT position would be an absolute dream job for me.

To show the Krafty Krew my style and how I like to use these images, let's take a stroll down memory lane together.

Created most recently, my card for a good friend who completed her first Figure Competition (and came third!). This card uses Scarlett West and some fabulous steampunk papers. The sentiment was computer generated by me, the inside of the card was also decorated and featured the sentiment "congratulations!". The original post can be found here.


The next card was funnily enough for the same person! This was a motivational card for her, as not only was she training for her comp, but opening a gym. For this card, I used Download Diva as she bears an uncanny resemblance to Shereen, who is a Zumba instructor and personal trainer. The original post is here.


My third card was a guy card, using the awesome Dirt Bike Mike image. This was for my husband's birthday and I coloured the bike in Kawasaki colours (he owns a Kawasaki road bike and dreams of adding a trail bike to his collection). Here is the original post.




The fourth card uses Frieda Flapper. This was created for a party girl, and I loved her blinged up head-piece. Most of my creations feature lace, so it's only right I show a card with some! The papers had a Parisian style, and I loved the pink and black combination. The original post is here.
 


So there you have it, four of my Kenny K creations that show my style and what I like to make.  As you can see, a coloured image is the focus and I use copics for all my colouring. I love distress inks, ribbons, lace and subtle embellishments like pearls and other gems.

I would love to be considered for the Kenny K Krafty Krew, so wish me luck.

Tracey
x

8 comments:

Doreen said...

Wow fabulous card,great images.xxx

Caroline said...

These are fabulous card's love the images. Caroline xxxx

Carla S. said...

Thay are all fabulous, Tracey! good luck!

Karen said...

GOOD LUCK sweetie!!! All of your creations are lovely.xx

Anonymous said...

Wow, fabulous cards, good luck!
Helen x

Rebecca said...

Hi Tracy I love all your four cards im sure they will all love them!
I especially like the fourth card I love the image!

Love From Rebecca xx

Unknown said...

Fantastic cards, you're colouring is spot on. Good luck, here's hoping you'll make it onto Kenny's Krafty Krew xx

Unknown said...

Good luck Tracey! Your work is exceptional and they'd be crazy not to pick you. ;-)
Hugs,
Lisa