Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas card time

I am sure that everyone out in blogland has been far more productive than I have been, and has a lovely stack of Christmas cards already made. I have been putting it off for ages, and almost gave myself heart failure yesterday when I realised it's December at the end of this week!

So I've started. Here's my card for this afternoon using lots of bright colours-



 I've once again used my Wild Rose Studio stamp - Milton with Sleigh. He's been coloured with copics and I've used some baker's twine and red wool to tie a silver Christmas tree charm to the card. A few blue crystals, some Kindy Glitz glue glitter to add some sparkle and ta-da!

Entered into the following challenges:

Frosted Designs - Metal
Poodles Parlour - Christmas
Sew Many Cards - Twine
Crazy 4 Challenges - Snow
Meljen's Designs - Twine
Cupcake Inspirations - photo inspiration
(I used all the colours (brown, blue, red, pink & green), used a snowy image, and added the Christmas tree shaped charm)

Until next time,
Tracey
x




8 comments:

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

I love this card! Bright colors are my fave, and really reflect the joy of Christmas! Your Christmas tree charm in just perfect! I hope you'll create with us again at Frosted Designs!

Tina said...

beautiful card and your colors and papers are perfect...thanks for joining us at cupcake inspirations challenge

Tina
sweetie dt

Jenny Evans said...

This is adorable!! I love that little tree charm! :D

Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Frosted Designs!!

Jacq said...

Hi Tracey,
WOW!!! Absolutely Gorgeous Christmas card!!! Love the adorable little image, the dp, the colour scheme is gorgeous. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Poodles Parlour and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Rene said...

Oh this is just delightful! Such a sweet image and so beautifully colored! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week and good luck!
Rene ;D

Unknown said...

Your card is adorable!!! Love the image and the tree charm! Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs for our Metal Challenge!

Lisa Minckler said...

LOL..your comments always crack me up! But I had slight palpitations myself when I read your post...EEEK, already?
You must work extremely well under pressure, because you've knocked this card out of the ballpark! Wonderfully cheerful and festive colors and that gem is a perfect addition to an already gorgeous card. :)
Good luck with all the rest of them. No worries though, you're not alone in the frenzy.
hugs,
Lisa xx

Basslady said...

a very charming and adorable card!

hun, i was just reorganizing my reading-list, and all of a sudden my follower-account here was deleted, so i signed in again...hope this lasts!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo