Monday, July 4, 2011

A card for hubby

I have now discovered I am not good at making cards for guys. I think it comes from the fact that my stamps are either very girly or a bit childish, and I haven't figured out how to use digi stamps with copics (I have heard I have to heat seal them so they don't run - and that's all a bit complicated!). I attempted a card for my husband AJ's birthday today - hoping I could go with a cute image and funny message and somehow pull off masculine... I think you'll agree there's nothing masculine about this card though!

Oh well, at least I now have a design that would work for a kid's card and will be spending some serious time looking for men stamps before Dad's birthday in a few weeks!

Entered into the following challenges:
Southern Girls Challenge - Bring out your inner child
Crafts and Me - Birthdays

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute!! What a cute image!!
Do you have heat gun? After printing an image on card just blow over it with your heat gun and it sets the ink. Then you can usually colour with Copics no dramas. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Southern Girls. I have candy on my blog if you want to pop on over!
Alicia xx
http://alicia-timetocreate.blogspot.com/

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Adorable card. Thaks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs...Mona